top of page

Are you considering a transfer of prenatal care to our practice?

If you would like to transfer to our practice while pregnant, our providers will need to review your prenatal records to determine if you are eligible. To do this, you will need to provide documentation of your routine prenatal visits that are no more than 30 days old.


It is important to ensure that the documentation includes the following reports for prenatal care: Prenatal Flowsheet, Lab Flowsheet, Initial OB Labs such as Blood Type/Rh Status, Antibody Screen, Complete Blood Count (CBC or Hgb/Hct & Plt), Syphilis Screen (VDRL/RPR), Hepatitis B screen (HBsAg), HIV, Gonorrhea/Chlamydia, Urine Culture / Urinalysis/ Urine Drug Screen, Last Cervical Cancer Screening (Pap Smear), Genetic Carrier Screening Report, Screening for Fetal Chromosomal Abnormalities Results, One-hour glucose test (Diabetes Screen) and any follow-up testing if indicated, Group B Strep Culture, and any additional labs or screening that have been done during prenatal care.

Ensuring a healthy pregnancy is of utmost importance, which is why we kindly request that you provide us with the necessary ultrasound/sonogram reports. These reports include the First Trimester Ultrasound, Detailed Obstetric Ultrasound (if greater than 20 weeks), and Growth ultrasound (if greater than 28 weeks). By providing these reports, we can work together to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy for you and your baby. Thank you for your cooperation.

If you are seeing a Maternal-Fetal Medicine/High-Risk OB specialist, you will need to provide consultation reports from them, as well as from any other medical specialists involved in your care.

Once we have reviewed your records, we will be able to advise you on whether you are eligible to transfer to our practice. Please note that you will need to provide your records before we can schedule an appointment. If you do not have immediate access to your records, our staff will advise you on the best way to obtain them. You can also fax your records to (706) 257-1719.

bottom of page